Saturday, April 3, 2010


This is Day 1 of my weight loss Diary my start weight is 114.8kg and I'm hoping to lose 47kg over my journey to bring my goal weight down to 68kg. This photo was only taken 2 weeks ago it is a side angle so it really doesn't show my size properly I will get a full front photo soon.
I started my weight loss journey in February at 120.5kg and since then have lost 5.7kg by just losing that amount I can already feel the difference but know I have a long way to go. I have not come to terms with the fact that I have lost some weight yet, my work pants are falling down but I will not buy new ones I don't even know why just can't bring myself to do it.
I still feel tired alot and can not seem to find the time to exercise but I know the time is there somewhere I just have to start to motivate myself more. My eating was on track but over the past 2 weeks it has all gone off track so I need to get this back on track so I can continue my weight loss and getting my life onto a healthy track.
I attend a weight loss club once a week it is just where a group of people get together and get weighed talk about there week and give and receive some great advice, the people in this club are losing weight all different ways ( Eg weight watchers, shakes, just healthy eating diets ect) and everyone is welcome I find this really helpful as you can find out alot of information on alot of different things and get to see what is or isn't working for people.
I always thought I was the fat kid growing up but looking back on it I was never the fat kid I really was quite skinny and had legs that went forever (I don't know where they have gone lol) so I think this mindset has stayed with me as I have grown and no matter what my size have always seen myself as fat. I was 58kg before having my daughter which is by no means fat but I always thought I was (I would give anything to be that weight these days it's funny how the mind works) I did alot of sport as a kid and even ran in the state finals at QE2 stadium in Brisbane, I played on an undefeated netball team and was on a softball team that won the finals 5 years in a row but then boys kicked in and sport wasn't cool so just quit it all at once and have now become very inactive this is one part of my life I regret. I don't regret much in my life because I have had fun and lived life to the fullest to get to this point.
In my life now I have sort of just started concentrating on my work I work as a photographer, my fundraising for the leukaemia foundation and keeping my 14 year old daughter out of trouble and trying to get her not to throw her life away that I have sort of forgotten about myself I never go out and never visit friends anymore I just go to work and home my weekends revolve around my daughters social life and if I do get invited out I don't go because I'm never sure what my daughter is doing or weather she will get into trouble. I'm single and see myself being single for a long time to come as I don't get out and mix with people apart from at work so there is no chance of meeting someone even though I would love to.
Well anyway that is a bit about myself I hope you enjoyed the read and feel free to leave comments.

7 comments:

  1. Hello Tammy!
    There is so much to get your head around with you start the WW program that I know it took me about 4 weeks before I worked it all out!
    I recommend that you get 1 thing right before adding the next thing:
    ** portion sizes - keep the kitchen scales on the bench
    ** track your points - EVERYTHING you eat and drink
    ** eat from the 5 recommended food group BEFORE adding any treats
    ** drink 2 litres of water each day
    ** try to get in at least 20 mins of some enjoyable exercise each day
    ** read and contribute to the message boards regularly as all the information, inspiration, motivation and suppor that you will need can be found there
    ** lastly, forgive yourself if you have a bad day and just dust yourself off, pick yourself up and start all over again.

    Whilst the WW program is NOT easy nor is it a quick-fix it is do-able and so, so worth it!

    All the very best as you continue - Gae oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Blog World! I started one about 10 days ago and really enjoy it.
    I was never sporty like you - always a couch potato, but I'm exercising daily now and actually enjoying it. Take that 14 year old walking with you!
    Well done on the weight loss. Keep on going - it's a long haul for us all, but it's a great buzz to be losing weight each week.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tammy, welcome to Blog-World. good luck with your journey and I look forward to hearing about you doing more for you!

    Cheers,
    Andrea - http://iwillbehot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey......I too have a blog and it is not very old! I enjoy reading other peoples and am really hoping people will enjoy mine. It is a great way to keep motivated and to really feel as though you are not alone on this journey!!! Welcome welcome welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phen375 diet pills provide several easier ways to reduce weight immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CrazyBulk is one of those stacks that are getting popular as a remedy to boost up the lean muscles, for more details click here; http://uclamunchies.com/complete-guide-crazybulk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eat eggs: To lose one stone, then you need to start eating eggs daily. At least eat three eggs daily. You can eat as many eggs as you want whether in the morning or later in the night, find more..

    ReplyDelete